Spend a night of passion with people you do not know!
Are you a passionate, eloquent, adventurous person?
I am looking for seven people who do not know each other but are willing to say yes for an after dinner discussion of what their passion is, and anything under the sun one Friday night.
Specifically, I would want a media person, an avid traveler, a techie, a nun or priest of any religion, a lawyer, a businessman, a politician.
Send me a letter at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me something about yourself. Put ‘night of passion’ as title to the email. I will email back if you are chosen.
This is a good way to open ourselves to a bigger world. I can’t wait. Details to follow.
PS. I have done this before and I called it ‘7 people you meet on earth’ where I invited 7 random people I did not know to dinner. LOTS of fun. It was in fact magical.
- gobler17 reblogged this from jimparedes
- gobler17 likes this
- idoranne reblogged this from jimparedes
- idoranne likes this
- ieatgrayclouds likes this
- chingdee reblogged this from jimparedes
- pointlesspursuits likes this
- iamgretch likes this
- normallyabnormal likes this
- jessicantabile likes this
- thumbtacks13 reblogged this from jimparedes
- karlytops likes this
- heyaika likes this
- nakererurish likes this
- icantthinkofavalidurlforthis likes this
- donburiii likes this
- tumblrrmokong likes this
- dardarness likes this
- jammypalo likes this
- jimparedes posted this